Micropigmentation and Microblading is a permanent make-up process that will save you time and money. Although over time, the finished results may require touch-ups depending on personal preference of shading and/or coloring, this process is permanent. Wake up with make-up! Our licensed and federally approved pigment is deposited 3 layers deep with new, sterile instruments (for each client) into your skin and allows you to have permanent makeup results and color in specialized targeted areas. Save time in your day to day schedule and enhance your beauty permanently today! Your consultation is absolutely free with a booked procedure. Your first visit and 30 day follow-up visit are included in the initial fees. Come and visit Upstage Beauty for your permanent make-up consultation today, one of the only licensed microblading and micropigmentation specialists in Wilmington, NC.
Menu of Services
- Consultation – FREE with Booking your Procedure! ($30 fee applies if procedure is not booked)
- Eyebrows – $400
- Eyeliner – Tops & Bottom- $400
- Tops or Bottoms Only – $300
- Full Lip – $500
- Lip Liner Only – $400
- Full Face (Brows, Eyeliner & Lips) – $1,000 (Saves $300!)
- Touch Up/Color Corrections – $200
- Touch Up/Color Correction (our original work) – $100
- Scalp Pigmentation- $500-$2,000 (depending on treated area)
Permanent Make-Up is a great alternative to tedious make-up application on a daily basis. Intradermal pigmentation has been used for years to make lives easier, and even make lives fuller and happier. It is widely used for cancer and alopecia patients that have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, surgeries or other hair-loss reasons. Other reasons to have micro-pigmenation are: Eyeliner and Brow restoration services are available. Hair filler and scar correction camouflage is billed on a case by case basis. Please contact us for a consultation and quote today. Feel comfortable and confident again with permanent makeup by Upstage Beauty.
Scalp Micropigmentation is the artistic application of tattoo-like ink or pigmentation “dots” to bald or thinning areas of the scalp to recreate the appearance of shortly cropped hair (or “stubble”) by a trained practitioner. This procedure creates the illusion of fullness or density to thinning hair, creates the appearance of closely cropped or shaved hair on an otherwise bald scalp and helps camouflage existing scars on the scalp and/or hairline.
Top Reasons to have a Permanent Make-Up Micropigmentation Procedure:
- Convenience – Wake Up with Make Up!
- Cancer patients dealing with hair loss
- Alopecia or Vitiligo patients dealing with permanent hair loss
- Stretch Mark, Birth Mark or Scar Camouflage
- Freckle or Age Spot Smoothing
- Areola Restoration for Breast Cancer Patients
- Hairline Enhancement
- Allergies or Sensitive Skin
- Great for Contact and Glasses wearers!
- Difficulty applying make up due to: arthritis, shaky hands, immobility, physical handicap
- No smudging or smearing – great for active lifestyles, those with watery eyes, or “happy” criers